Problem: the sample size
Those who conduct empirical studies often can't find enough study participants. The result: samples that are too small, samples that are too homogeneous, and research findings that are meaningless.
How SurveyCircle helps you
- Finding participants beyond one's own circle of friends is difficult
- Recruiting respondents through commercial panels is very expensive
On SurveyCircle, you can find survey participants by helping others who are looking for participants (just like you). In concrete terms: SurveyCircle members support each other by participating in other members' studies. The basic principle: the more you help others, the more help you'll get back.
SurveyCircle's unique concept
SurveyCircle has been specifically designed for recruiting participants through mutual support. Our points-based incentive system SmartRank®
ensures that willingness to help is rewarded: The more often you take part in other people's studies – and thereby earn points and climb up the Survey Ranking
– the more people will take part in your study.
, supporting each other fairly is very simple. You don't have to ask yourself, whose survey you should
take. Instead, just ask yourself which survey you want
to take. Thanks to SmartRank®
everyone gets a natural incentive to first take part in surveys of people who have already helped many others on SurveyCircle.
What's pretty exciting: A fair allocation of study participations is achieved when everyone wants the best for their own study. As if guided by an invisible hand.
Advantages of using SurveyCircle
- More survey responses and a larger sample
- More meaningful study results
Fair and transparent
- The more you give, the more you get back
- No begging for participants anymore
- Hassle-free, fair and reliable process – thanks to SmartRank®
- All surveys will be included in our newsletter
- We'll send you social media images customized to your study
Easy to use
- Suitable for all online studies
- Compatible with all survey tools (Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Posting your study takes less than 10 minutes
Who is SurveyCircle for?
- SurveyCircle is free – voluntary donations are possible
- For students, postgraduate students, and other scientific staff (for online studies of all kinds)
- For startups, founders, small companies (market research surveys, concept testing, idea testing, usability testing, etc.)
- For private individuals who are looking for survey participants
- For people who want to support friends or family members in a research project
- For high school students and prospective undergraduates who want to know what you do at university (empirical research!).
- For people who simply want to experience research and participate in exciting online studies.