Major problem in empirical research: the sample
It is often difficult for students, doctoral candidates and start-ups to find enough participants for their online studies. The search for survey participants is particularly tedious, especially outside of your own circle of acquaintances. The result: too small samples, rather homogeneous composition of the samples, study results with no conclusiveness and recommendations for action without empirical foundation.
How SurveyCircle can help you
- Finding study participants beyond one's own circle of friends is difficult
- Recruiting respondents through commercial panels is expensive
- Groups on social networks only help to a certain extent when it comes to finding respondents
With SurveyCircle, you can find participants for surveys and online experiments outside your circle of acquaintances. The platform is based on mutual support: everyone participates in the studies of others.
What is so special about SurveyCircle?
Unlike survey groups in social networks, SurveyCircle is specifically designed to recruit study participants. The key to this is our point-based incentive system SmartRank®
. It makes sure you get help back when you help others.
This means that the more often you participate in other people's studies through SurveyCircle – and earn points and move up the Survey Ranking
by doing so – the more people will participate in your study.
Who is SurveyCircle for?
SurveyCircle is already available in these countries:
- For students, postgraduate students and other scientific staff (for online surveys of all kinds)
- For start-ups and companies (concept tests, idea tests, usability tests, market research, etc.)
- For everyone who is searching for survey respondents
- For everyone who wants to support their friends and family with their research projects
- For high school students and prospective students who want to know what you can do at the university in different courses of study
- For all people interested in research
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland (Region 1)
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, India (Region 2)