The Basic Rules on SurveyCircle
It is mandatory for all members of the platform to adhere to our basic rules.
- Rule #1: Fill out all questionnaires truthfully and conscientiously (i.e. take your to time to fully comprehend questions and possible answers, to read scenario descriptions, to fill in text fields, etc.).
- Rule #2: Participate in studies only when you meet the participation criteria.
- Rule #3: Redeem Survey Codes only if you have earned them in compliance with the rules.
- Rule #4: Rate the quality of studies objectively and in a differentiated way.
- Rule #5: Do not share Survey Codes with others.
- Rule #6: Do not use multiple user accounts.
- Rule #7: Do not let anyone use your user account to participate in studies.
- Rule #8: Do not use rule violations by others to your advantage.
SurveyCircle is based on honest mutual support. To protect this basic principle, we use quality assurance systems that enable us to reliably identify rule violations. Those who break the rules and thereby act at the expense of others will be excluded from the platform.